Hello peeps ! How ya doin ? :D
Hello My Mr. Future. What's your name? Have I seen you before? I know you're out there. Breathing the same air. I can feel you near. Should I waiting for you? Should I find you? I don't wanna be late! Ya I don't wanna be late! Are you here in the crowd? Would you stand out and show yourself up? Yeahh My Mr. Future I am waiting for you so long. Oh I am tired of talking to someone in the future. If I could I would just squeeze into the drawer and spare us this series of heartbreaking nonsense. And please Mr. Future show yourself up!
I dedicate this for My Mr. Future :)
*I'm taking the words a bit from the Wani Ardy lyrics and the rest i change it with my own words :)
No comments:
Post a Comment