Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Holidayyy :)

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha . :)
to all muslim .
So, how guys ? raya okay ?
Ehemm . My raya is totally bored !
Haha . My mom going back to village wanna see my grandmother .
My grandmother can't walk because she fell in the toilet .
Ehem. pity right ? i hope she will be okay and can walk again .
Then i and my sista stay at home .
While waiting for my friends Putri and Farra .
So bored actually nothing to do and don't have money .
If I wanna hang out will use money right ? Hmm
Don't know la I'm speechless !
Always waiting for the PTPTN !

Okay guys , what are you doing ?
Going to BERAYA is it ? or at your village ? home town ?
Best ? I hope you guys happy and having fun :)
And drive carefully :)
I'm too worried .
I always heard accident , accident and accident ?
Hmm . tomorrow i got class lah . how about you all ?
working ? or got class same with me ?
working and studying smart okay ? not hard ? haha
And don't be so silly ya ?
Next week is my study week .
And the next week is my future Examination week! Oh my God .
Too fast ! and my third semester will be finish . Bye bye third semester .
And welcome fourth semester !
Hmm I think i want to find a job . part time job .
is it okay ?? i just wanna get some money for me .
Hehe . i want go to shopping !! Hmm
And yesterday i dreaming ! i dream about my baby luffy !!
i really wanna buy it !! can't wait . i don't care !
i want too !!! Hmmm . Luffy i want youu ! :(
I hope someday i can buy you :)

P/s : I want go to the toilet ! hehe . byeee see ya ! Muahh .

No comments: